Cases involving children can be very stressful. Whether you have a case before the Children's Hearing or wish to appeal the decision of a Children's Hearing to the Sheriff Court, we can provide you with the help that you need. We have experience in dealing with the many issues arising from the involvement of the Social Work Service and the Children's Reporter with your child or children.

Issues before the Children's Panel are numerous and can often be made more difficult by the relationship between the parent or child and the social work department. We can act on behalf of either a parent or a child and can use our experience to bridge the gap between our clients and the social work department and therefore get the best outcome for our client.

We are also registered with the Scottish Legal Aid Board should you qualify for Advice and Assistance or Full Legal Aid.

"Welcome to Murray & Brown Solicitors, Whatever your concern, we offer a personal service, tailor-made to suit your requirements."

The first step is the often the hardest, please don't delay - call on 01224 478822